Want to defeat Zulrah? You’re not alone. This OSRS Zulrah Guide will cover everything you need to know from the basics all the way through strategies for defeating him so that you can finally stop dying and start slaying! Start earning more OSRS GP by defeating this Old School RuneScape boss.
Beginner’s Guide To OSRS Zulrah
Zulrah, even with a bit of a learning curve can be super profitable. After you get the hang of it and have everything set up properly, 2-3 minute kills are not uncommon here which makes Zulrah more lucrative than Vorkath as well! With quick banking and an efficient player-owned house (POH), Zulrah is the most profitable solo boss in this game for those who want to make some gold fast.
Zulrah can be a tricky beast to deal with. The player should keep in mind that the creature changes form and you should change your gear and prayers accordingly to defeat this OSRS boss.
The serpentine form is one of the easiest to take on since it prefers attacking from a distance with ranged attacks. You’ll want to protect against missiles as soon as you see Zulrah become green and prepare to switch gears- for mage combat!
If you find yourself at the center of a red scale from Zulrah staring down, it’s time to make your escape. The magma form will attack with melee and cannot be defended against using prayers. You’ll want to focus on using mage attacks when dealing with this bloodthirsty beast.
Tanzanite form is the most dangerous Zulrah form of all. You must be aware as they attack with both mage and range, so protect against them by using your own ranged attacks to beat back this deadly foe.
Suggested OSRS Skills
- 80+ Magic
- 80+ Ranged
- 80+ Hitpoints
- 82+ Construction
- 70+ Defence
- 44+ Prayer
Recommended Gear Setup To Defeat Zulrah
Zulrah has a form that is weak to both ranged and magic. For the best chance of success, you’ll want to gear up accordingly with one or more appropriate setups from this list.
- Ancestral Hat / Ahrim’s Hood / Mystic Hat / Void Range Helm
- Occult necklace / Amulet of glory / Amulet of fury
- Ava’s assembler / Fire cape / Cape of Accomplishment
- Ancestral robe top / Ahrim’s robetop / Infinity top
- Ring of suffering (I) / Ring of recoil
- Ancestral robe bottom / Ahrim’s robeskirt / Infinity bottoms
- Sanguinesti staff / Trident of the seas / Iban’s staff
- Arcane spirit shield / Mage’s book / Malediction ward
- Any god blessing / Diamond bolts / Broad bolts
- Tormented bracelet / Combat bracelet / Barrows gloves
- Eternal boots / Infinity boots / Wizard boots